Applications for the Northern Rhode Island Board of REALTORS® 2021 Diamond Sales Award are now open. You can start your application today at NRIBR.REALTOR/AWARDS
The NRIBR Diamond Sales Awards recognizes those members who have demonstrated excellence in the field of sales. If you are interested in applying, please be sure to follow all of the directions below.
1. For the 2021 production year (1/1/21 -12/31/21), you may only apply for the Diamond Sales Award via this Google Forms link. You will need a Google account in order to login and apply. Don’t have a Google account? Click here to set up a FREE account.
If applying as an individual, login under your own Google account.
If applying as a team, login under the Team Leader’s Google account.
2. Filing deadline: 1/24/22 at 4:30 PM, EST – Our close of business. No exceptions or extensions!
3. For properties not appearing on the RI MLS Market Award Report – refer to the checklist found in Section VI, Letter B of the rules.
4. All Team Applications must have a Team MLS ID number – no exceptions. The Team MLS ID number must be reflected on all MLS Market Award Reports from RI’s Statewide Multiple Listing Service’s Matrix System. All individuals on a team must have been a member of NRIBR for at least 90 days in 2021. Team leaders must ensure this prior to filing.
5. If you are contacted with a request for additional information, you must comply within 5 (five) business days.
For any properties not appearing on the RI MLS market award report, please submit the documentation listed in the rules under Section VI, Letter B. Submit the Google Form application and all exhibits all together as one package by 4:30 p.m. EST on 1/24/22. Once your form is submitted, you should receive a confirmation on your screen that your form has been submitted.
Anyone found to have falsified their application and/or exhibits, will be immediately disqualified. Be sure to read and comply with the 2021 Rules & Directions.
The categories of recognition for Diamond Sales Awards include
(Individual and Team minimum qualification):
♦. $1,000,000 – $1,999,999
♦♦ $2,000,000 – $2,999,999
♦♦♦. $3,000,000 – $4,999,999
♦♦♦♦. $5,000,000 – $6,999,999
♦♦♦♦♦. $7,000,000 – $9,999,999
Platinum $10 Million and over
All applicants will be notified of their status after the Program Task Force’s work is done by early March. The Task Force is comprised of your peers in the field who volunteer their time. NRIBR volunteers are always needed. If you would like to help out, please let us know.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (401) 333-6343.