Members are invited to an interactive Lunch ‘n Learn program on 11/2/23 from Noon-1:30 pm at the Northern Rhode Island Board of REALTORS’® office. Complimentary lunch will be served.
Join us as we dive into a discussion on “Understanding Buyer Representation & Compensation”, lead by Dean deTonnancourt, 2019 RIAR President and Monica Staaf, General Counsel, RIAR.
The program will include:
– Latest updates on MLS compensation policy (set to change on 12/1/23)
– Status updates of ongoing NAR antitrust lawsuits and investigations
– Navigating state-specific regulations that govern buyer representation agreements
– Ethical and legal ways to negotiate compensation with listing brokers, sellers, and buyers/forms
– Determining and promoting your value as a buyer’s representative