GPBOR and NRIBR members are invited to join us for an interactive Zoom session on 11/28/23 from 6:00-7:30 PM (EST).
Join us as we dive into a discussion on Understanding Buyer Representation & Compensation, lead by Dean deTonnancourt, 2019 RIAR President and Monica Staaf, General Counsel, RIAR.
The program will include:
– Latest updates on MLS compensation policy (set to change on 12/1/23)
– Status updates of ongoing NAR antitrust lawsuits and investigations
– Navigating state-specific regulations that govern buyer representation agreements
– Ethical and legal ways to negotiate compensation with listing brokers, sellers, and buyers/forms
– Determining and promoting your value as a buyer’s representative
Join us as we cover these topics and more, while engaging questions from our REALTOR® community. This is a cooperative program between GPBOR and NRIBR. There are no CEU’s.
This program is complimentary for our members. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/understanding-buyer-representation-and-compensation-tickets-753852331617?aff=oddtdtcreator